Title: AVP, Pricing
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Operations, the AVP, Pricing will be responsible for the pricing of all CDB Aviation’s lease transactions, sales and acquisitions related to the Asian region.
- Establishment, upkeep, and continuous improvement of pricing methodology, models and process
- Participate in and contribute to Deal Teams for transactions in the Asian region
- Prepare and provide financial analysis for internal approval purposes, including Commercial and Investment Committees
Skills and Professional Experience
- Strong understanding of financial concepts and various valuation methodologies, including accounting vs. cash reporting and analysis
- Proven strong analytical and modelling capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good understanding of asset finance and investment banking
- Aviation financing experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organisational ability, including securing informationnfrom multiple parties
- Ability to juggle multiple time-sensitive priorities
- Appropriate third level qualification(s) (CFA, MBA or equivalent desirable)
To apply, please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor, Fiona Scott, at Fiona.Scott@CDBAviation.aero.