Title: Documents Management
Responsible for all Documentation and Records Management and related operations as part of the Contracts Management Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for all active filing operations, for scanning projects and for the design, development and maintenance of all physical and virtual filing infrastructure and imaging hardware within the Contracts Management Department (both in Dublin and internationally), as well as training, support and guidance to CDB Aviation on document management.
- Design, develop and maintain documents management databases tracking physical documents
- Coordinate with key users to maintain physical records in parallel with electronic versions and to ensure the completeness and robustness of all records
- Respond to internal and external information requests
- Classify documents for retention and implement record disposition
- Organize, maintain, and supply physical filing areas
Skills and Professional Experience
- Prior SharePoint and/or enterprise wide archiving and/or equivalent experience
- Subject matter knowledge in aircraft leasing particularly aircraft leases, sales, and securitization also advantageous
- Expertise using electronic document management systems for auditing, version control, metadata, searching, and physical record tracking
- Exceptional attention to detail, proven organisational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong project management skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
To apply, please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor, Fiona Scott, at Fiona.Scott@CDBAviation.aero.