Title: New Technical Asset Manager (12 month fixed term contract)
The successful candidate will be tasked with processing Maintenance Reserve claims, generating Technical Specifications, entering and manipulating Leasepoint data, performing financial analyses of aircraft Maintenance Reserve arrangements, and managing aircraft midterm inspections performed by contractors.
Skills and Professional Experience
- Approximately 2-4 years of experience in an aircraft leasing environment on behalf of a lessor, airline, consultancy or industry service provider
- Strong experience in the day-to-day functions of aircraft asset management a prerequisite
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
To apply, please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor, Fiona Scott, at Fiona.Scott@CDBAviation.aero.