Title: AVP Asset Management – Trading (12 month fixed term contract)
This Dublin-based role encompasses reviewing leases, LOIs, analyzing Maintenance Reserves and cashflow forecasts as well as analyzing aircraft inspection reports and records that are associated with trading aircraft.
Skills and Professional Experience
- Approximately 5-7 years’ experience in an aircraft leasing environment on behalf of a lessor, airline, consultancy or industry service provider
- Solid experience of aircraft trading technical due diligence tasks a distinct advantage
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
To apply, please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor, Fiona Scott, at Fiona.Scott@CDBAviation.aero.