Title: Commercial Support Manager
Reporting to Regional Head of EMEA, the Commercial Support Manager will provide support the Commercial Team in Dublin. The successful applicant will support the commercial activities, including commercial analysis, and will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the commercial segment of the internal CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Maintain up-to-date information on CRM on aircraft to remarket, including fleet, specs etc and other data including airline account assignment, organisations and contacts
- Maintain up-to-date commercial dashboards and reports in the format required by the Regional Manager
- Provide market intelligence to the Commercial Team to support origination, placement and remarketing strategies in the region, including current media reports and airline fleets in the region
- Assist the Commercial Team with preparation of transaction reports and summaries
Skills and Professional Experience
- Highly numerate and proficient with Microsoft packages, especially Word, Excel and Power Point. CRM experience an advantage
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the Aviation Industry with a good understanding of Commercial Aviation and Leasing
- Proven record of on-time and quality production of reports and documents
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated, ambitious, strategic and innovating thinking
- Accredited Degree educated or equivalent in Marketing/Sales, Economics, Engineering Commence or Finance
To apply, please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor, Fiona Scott, at Fiona.Scott@CDBAviation.aero.