Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the successful candidate will play an important role in the continued development of the Financial Planning & Analysis function within CDB Aviation. The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be responsible for the ongoing population, integrity and day-to-day maintenance of the CDB Aviation business model.
- On-going updates of the CDB Aviation business model
- Preparation of long-term financial forecasts for strategic planning purposes
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic reforecasts
- Assessment of the corporate impact of significant transactions
Skills and Professional Experience
- Excellent Excel skills, VBA programming
- Track record of developing and managing business models, with fully integrated set of financial statements (income statement, cash flow and balance sheet)
- Prior Financial Planning & Analysis experience within the aircraft leasing space
- Strong communicator with the ability to build excellent working relationships across the business
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team
- A self-motivated individual adept at balancing multiple projects and deadlines in a demanding fast-paced international environment
- Third level qualification in business, accounting, finance, or other relevant discipline
To apply, please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor, Fiona Scott, at Fiona.Scott@CDBAviation.aero.