Title: Head of Pricing
Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer, the Head of Pricing is responsible for leading and managing the Company’s pricing and valuation functions and, in this regard, provide critical input in each of the Company’s investment decisions or management owned aircraft.
- Oversee team of Dublin and Hong-Kong based Pricing analysts, coordinating activities between the regions, providing guidance on individual deal parameters, and setting and managing Pricing standards
- Perform and manage transaction economic evaluations taking place at purchase including an evaluation of the aircraft, the lease, future maintenance liabilities, specification issues and residual
- Perform and manage transaction economic evaluations upon re-lease/ redeployment. This includes evaluation of appropriate lease rates, lease term and lease structure, return condition, specification, modifications and transition budgets, lease end maintenance adjustments, new lease maintenance contributions, and proposed changes to contractual terms and conditions
- Perform and manage periodic internal portfolio analyses including current market value, future cashflows, and maintenance evaluation
Skills, Professional Experience, and Education
- 10+ years’ experience working in a similar role within an aircraft leasing environment
- Synthesizes complex and diverse information and utilizes intuition and experience to complement data researched and collected
- A third level degree from an internationally recognized academic institution in a relevant discipline
- Strong project management skills with the ability to communicate frequent changes and progress coupled with delivering within time and budget targets
- Proven ability to lead, manage and develop a high performing team
- Thrives in a fast-paced, international, dynamic environment
To apply, please contact Careers.CDB@cdbaviation.aero.