Title: Procurement Assistant, Accounts Payable (Fixed Term Contract)
The successful candidate will play a key role in providing support to the Procurement and Accounts Payable teams with processing all Technical related invoices within the procurement function and following up queries with vendors.
- Accurate review, verification and matching of invoices to Purchase Orders receipts, coding by entity and account code
- Setting up vendor accounts in NAV, (Finance System)
- Follow up of payment requests and confirmation to vendors
- Monitoring invoices against budget
Skills and Professional Experience
- A minimum of one year’s accounts payable experience
- Previous experience of working in a global company an advantage
- Expert knowledge of MS Office combined with general proficiency in IT systems
- An ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks under time pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline or relevant experience
To apply, please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor, Fiona Scott, at Fiona.Scott@CDBAviation.aero.