Position Title: Procurement Manager (One Year Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave)
Job Information (incl. essential functions): Reporting to the SVP Procurement, the Procurement Manager will work with OEM, MRO, after-market suppliers and the Transaction & Transition Team and wider New Aircraft Team to establish and verify the customer unique configuration for CDB Aviation owned aircraft. This will be done with an eye towards future marketability of the aircraft and in a way that allows for appropriate accounting of all related recurring and non-recurring costs. This role will be contracted via a third-party recruitment agency.
- Provide purchasing, planning and budgetary support for the Transaction & Transition Team and wider Technical Team on all aspects of reconfiguration and transition of CDB owned aircraft from one lessee to the next.
- Manage and control all MRO component costs and minimise expenditure where possible.
- Liaise regularly with CDB consignment partner to ensure all excess material is correctly accounted for and optimised within the fleet where possible.
- Manage complex client, vendor, and manufacturer relationships.
- Evaluate and negotiate price proposals for major equipment (seats / galleys entertainment).
Skills and professional experience:
- Degree educated in business, technical or another relevant subject.
- 3 years + experience in similar role ideally within the leasing environment, however suitable aircraft operator purchasing and configuration experience may also be considered.
- New aircraft configuration and BFE procurement experience preferable but not essential.
Join our dynamic CDB Aviation team! Apply by emailing our HR Team at Careers.CDB@cdbaviation.aero.