Title: (S)VP Commercial Americas
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Americas, the (S)VP Commercial will be a key player in CDB Aviation’s path to growth and a senior member of the cross functional Commercial Department. The (S)VP Commercial’s main responsibility is to spearhead a strategic aircraft marketing placement strategy and path to growth for the Americas with the support of the Commercial Team.
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with target airlines in the region, in particular, with key decision makers, senior management and senior fleet planning managers
- Handling used/new aircraft placement and new portfolio business including origination, LOI preparation, negotiation and execution tasks within the regions and supporting team members in regional campaigns
- Act as Project manager for used and new aircraft placements, Sale-and-Lease-backs, Pre-Delivery Payment (“PDP”) financing and aircraft trading and internally coordinate with Finance, Technical, Legal and Contracts functions
- Spearheading strategic plan for the Americas territories fully aligned with CDB Aviation’s corporate goals and objectives
Skills and Professional Experience
- The successful candidate will be a ‘proven transactor’ with significant experience in all aspects of closing a deal from LOI signature to transaction closure. A strong list of successful deals closed and with an excellent revenue generation record would be a prerequisite for this position
- A successful performance history and demonstrable experience in marketing aircraft for either placement or sale (or both) within a leading aircraft lessor
- Strong existing airline relationships
- An adaptable and creative team player, with excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver results under pressure to tight deadlines, and to interact at a senior level in diverse cultural environments
- The successful candidate shall have a strong established reputation within the Americas region coupled with exceptional customer relationships
- Degree educated or equivalent in either finance, legal, engineering or another relevant discipline
- Spanish language skills a distinct advantage
To apply, please contact Fiona Scott at Fiona.Scott@CDBAviation.aero.