Title: SVP, Strategy & Analysis
The SVP, Strategy & Analysis will focus on forecasting and interpreting medium-term market trends in the aviation industry and supporting senior decision-making processes.
- Analysis of the trends and developments within the commercial aircraft sector and the anticipated impact on lessors, airline customers and asset values
- Detailed asset review, analysis and assessment including current market status, OEM production rates, teardown levels, residual valuations and risk factors, future market forecasts, etc.
- Conduct asset investment analysis and airline market assessment in line with CDB Aviation’s portfolio management strategy
- Organise and manage Asset Strategy and Valuation sessions providing discussion content for Senior Management
Skills and Professional Experience
- Significant experience in a related role on behalf of an aircraft lessor, OEM, lender, appraiser or other consulting specialist
- In-depth understanding of airline requirements, asset values, asset risk, and aircraft economics
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills coupled with a strategic and commercial mindset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Powerpoint and Excel is a prerequisite
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present to diverse audiences, industry forums, and to contribute to industry white papers
- A driven and inquisitive individual who thrives in a fast paced, international, data-oriented environment
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline such as economics, finance, etc. Master’s level or above will be an advantage
To apply, please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor, Fiona Scott, at Fiona.Scott@CDBAviation.aero.