Title: SVP, Transaction Negotiation
The SVP Transaction Negotiation will be a qualified lawyer responsible for negotiating and documenting contracts relating to aircraft leasing and trading with airline customers, investors, trading counterparties and other participants in the aircraft leasing industry.
- Manage transactions from LOI to closing
- Be the lead transaction negotiator for contract negotiations with airline customers, investors, trading counterparties and other participants in the aircraft leasing industry
- Lead deal teams and coordinate transaction input from CDB Aviation’s Technical, Risk, Finance, Contracts and Commercial teams and external advisors
- Ensure all documentation is completed in accordance with CDB Aviation standards and guidelines, and executed to meet strict deadlines
Skills and Professional Experience
- Strong understanding of aviation leasing and aircraft trading
- Significant experience in similar role, preferably with an international aircraft leasing company or law firm
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain relationships with counterparties around the globe
- Self-motivated, flexible, commercial acumen with the ability to manage internal deal teams and transactions, work independently and as part of an international legal team
- Juris Doctor or law degree and admitted to practice in a suitable jurisdiction
To apply, please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor, Fiona Scott, at Fiona.Scott@CDBAviation.aero.