Title: Treasury Manager, Treasury Operations
The Treasury Manager is instrumental in ensuring CDB Aviation has the necessary banking capacity to meet business objectives. Leading a team of two Treasury Operations Analysts, the successful candidate will ensure that decision makers are informed on key Treasury-related matters on a timely basis.
- Liaise with banks off shore and in mainland China effectively, building excellent relationships with bank personnel
- Develop a deep understanding of the rules governing RMB and USD payments in China, and the corresponding regulatory bodies (SAFE, PBOC and CBIRC)
- Develop a deep understanding of bank requirements for processing USD and RMB payments, as well as different transaction types such as FX transactions and loan arrangements, and apply this understanding to achieve positive outcomes for CDB Aviation
Skills and Professional Experience
- Experience dealing with commercial banks, off-shore and on-shore, is a distinct advantage
- Experience in a corporate treasury environment or banking back and/or middle office also an advantage
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, able to write effectively in English and simplified Chinese
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and conscientious with strong communication skills
- Results oriented with the ability to work both independently or as part of a team
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline such as finance, accountancy or economics
To apply, please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor, Fiona Scott, at Fiona.Scott@CDBAviation.aero.